Learn basic concepts like:
- Interpret and orient a map.
- Position ourselves on the map using our compass
- Know our current position and visualize the course to follow
- Find coordinates
- Calculate a topographic profile
- Calculate route schedule
- Autonomously and safely design your mountain routes
We adapt to your level and your needs, personalized teaching.
You do not need previous experience, nor a great physical condition to start enjoying this medium.
The duration of this course is one theoretical morning and two practical outings.
Everyone who goes out on the mountain should have four basic notions of orientation, a map and a compass should be a fundamental tool in the backpack.
The price includes
- Certified guide
- Accident insurance and R.C.
- Documentation and exercises for the course and the map of the two practical circuits.
- Small working groups.